AquaBeba’s lessons are held at Olive Park Condominium (Williamsburg, Brooklyn). Our facility offers a 25-foot heated indoor pool, recently converted to salt water and cabana lounge. The pool is baby-friendly with water temperature of 88 degrees Fahrenheit. Upon arriving at Olive Park, you will be greeted in the lobby and escorted to the pool.
882 Metropolitan Ave 1B
Brooklyn, New York 11211
For the Latest Schedule:
AquaBeba's classes are held at Olive Park Condominium (Williamsburg, Brooklyn).
Our facility offers a 25-foot heated indoor pool, recently converted
to salt water and cabana lounge. The pool is baby-friendly with water temperature of 88 degrees Fahrenheit. Upon arriving at Olive Park, you will be greeted in the lobby and escorted to the pool.
Olive Park Condominiums
100 Maspeth Avenue
Williamsburg, Brooklyn, New York 11211
AquaBeba's classes are now being held at The Wave
230 Wythe Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- ONE ADULT REQUIRED WITH CHILD IN POOL Both parents are welcome at the pool, but for your safety we only allow one parent per child in the pool. You are welcome to switch week to week.
- Stingrays/Sharks level lessons only require an adult present outside of the pool, not in the water.
- NO SHOES IN THE POOL AREA. AquaBeba staff members will show you a designated area where you can leave shoes. This is to maintain
a clean, hygienic environment.
- NOTIFY US IF YOU BRING GUESTS. All guests are required to fill out a visitors form prior to entering the pool deck. The pool room is kept very warm so please bring water to drink and wear removable layers. We try to limit visitors so that the pool area does not get crowded.
- CHILDREN CAN ONLY BE IN THE WATER DURING THEIR OWN SCHEDULED LESSON TIMES.
- ONLY CHILDREN ENROLLED IN OUR PROGRAM CAN GO INTO THE POOL.
- ALL SIBLINGS ON THE POOL DECK MUST BE DIRECTLY SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT (CANNOT BE ADULT IN POOL).
- PLEASE EXIT THE POOL PROMPTLY AT THE END OF YOUR LESSON. Lessons are scheduled closely together so please be considerate
by exiting the pool in a timely manner and make sure your belongings are tidy to make room for other swimmers’ belongings.
If your child is sick specifically experiencing a fever or a contagious disease, please be considerate of others by keeping your child home from lessons for a minimum of 48 hours. If they have had diarrhea within the past two weeks, do not bring them to the pool. In the case that we recognize that you our your child are visibly ill we reserve the right to deny entry.
AQUABEBA IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LEFT, LOST OR STOLEN BELONGINGS AT THE POOL.