Positive, professional and energetic educators are welcomed to our fun, respected and expanding family-owned company. We teach infants to Adults but primarily 4 month old infants to 7 year old children. A large amount being 18 months to 4 years old.
We are looking for:
- Experience working with children preferred but not required: bring the right attitude
- Preferred to work full days. Usually 8 hours at a time. At this time Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Will be adding more days and hours shortly
- Enthusiasm and sensitivity for all of the children, parents and babies.
- Maturity and kindness to deal with very involved, well-intentioned parents
- Interest in aquatics, swimming, health and well-being.
- Basic swim skills a necessity, such as ability to demonstrate all standard strokes if requested. We train of staff fully in our method.
- Dedication to the students: they are the most important part of our business
- Be punctual, polished & reliable
Regardless of experience, swimming instructors enjoy paid training in NYC in our proprietary method for 60 hours depending on new instructor dedication, focus, skill and enthusiasm. Though we teach swimming to all ages and abilities.
We seek educators who are interested in long-term relationships with their students, families and colleagues, as well as the sport of swimming and water safety. We promote from within and our instructors, lifeguards and greeters often become our supervisors and management.
Basic swim skills necessary, such as ability to demonstrate all standard strokes if requested. Advanced swimming experience preferred but not required. We can train anyone the important thing is to be engaged, loving, active and willing to learn.
Please email us with your contact information, the position you desire (Swim Instructor), your location, a cover letter, and a copy of your resume.
We will contact you to set up an interview if we believe you are a fit.